Google Play is the app store for the vast majority of Android devices. Recently, the latest update of the application changed its interface to a more minimalist one. But nevertheless, this new design left the update area practically hidden. For the same reason, we are going to teach you how to update the applications of your Xiaomi with the latest version of Google Play.
Keeping your mobile device applications up to date is vital to prevent failures, stay abreast of developments, and solve security problems. Unless you have it set up, apps don’t update on their own. Therefore, it is essential to know how to get the latest version of your applications from the new Google Play interface.
Steps to update the applications of your Xiaomi
Google Play usually notifies us when updates are available. In this case, clicking on the notification will redirect us to the updates section. But nevertheless, this notification does not usually appear very often. That is why it is recommended to update all applications manually. The process is extremely fast and simple. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Enter the Google Play Store application.
- In the upper left corner, click on your profile icon.
- Then click on “Manage devices and apps”.
- In the next menu, the section “available upgrades”. Here you have two options:
- You can press “Update all” so that all the applications of your Xiaomi are updated.
- You can press “See details” to update those applications of your Xiaomi that you use most frequently.
As you can see, the updates section is no longer as intuitive as before. However, you can still access the section quickly, and without much trouble.
Also, if you prefer, you have the option of press your profile icon and enter in Settings > Network preferences > Automatic app update so that the applications of your Xiaomi are updated automatically.