XiaomiDevices – Game Turbo is a support that should not be missed by mobile phone users made by Xiaomi. Various features in it allow us to play games with a better experience.
Game Turbo introduced itself for the first time through MIUI 11 as a replacement for Game Speed Booster. Not only changing the name, the features in the support for playing this game have also been continuously improved since then.
During its development period, Game Turbo from Xiaomi has brought features such as Game space to launch games with optimization and Gaming toolbox 2.0 which contains various tools to manage the network to notifications.
Very interestingly, Game Turbo on MIUI 13 brings a feature to change the sound. Some users who use a minimum operating system of MIUI 12 based on Android 10 can already taste it.
Those of you who want to try the latest version of Game Turbo can update the Security application because the support specifically includes a part in it. You can install it through official channels or manually.
To update officially, you only need to open an application store on your cellphone such as the Google Play Store or update the operating system. But if you want to do it manually to try out the support that hasn’t been released yet, you can follow the following review.
How to Update the Latest Turbo Game on Xiaomi Mobile
- Open trusted third-party app stores like APK Mirror using a browser
- search latest Mi Security app
- Download the application in a way according to the application store used
- Activate option Install unknown apps for browsers (see below if you don’t already know)
- Open the browser used to download
- Go to download section
- Click the latest Mi Security download file
- If a confirmation pop up appears, click the appropriate button
- Wait for the installation process to complete
- Restart the phone if needed
To enter the download section, you can adjust the browser you use. You can specially tap More (three dots icon) in the upper right corner then choose an option Download to do so in the Google Chrome browser.
To successfully use the steps above, you also need to enable support for installing unknown apps.
How to Set Install Unknown Apps on Xiaomi Mobile
- open Settings
- Enter menu Privacy protection or Passwords & security
- Open submenu Special permissions or Privacy
- Tap option Install unknown apps
- Select the expected application like a browser in this case
- Activate button Allow from this source
- Click OK if needed
Enabling the Install unknown apps option allows certain apps to install APKs from sources other than official stores such as the Google Play Store. But if the installation is done through a system update or an official service, we don’t need to set it up.