Some time ago, Xiaomi has expanded its official store in Bogor by launching the Authorized Mi Store Botani Square.
For this reason, the expansion of the official Xiaomi store in Bogor is one of the right steps. In fact, many new smartphones have been present at the Authorized Mi Store Botani Square, ranging from Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5A, Mi A1, to Redmi Note 5.
In addition to affordable prices, all of these smartphones are official and pass TKDN more than 30%. One of the attractions of this Xiaomi smartphone is MIUI and some features that can be considered interesting.
However, some Xiaomi smartphone users are still confused about turning off the active GPS. Although GPS is very important for determining location on smartphones, some people still want to turn off GPS for reasons of saving battery power consumption.
For that, for gadgets who want to turn off GPS on Xiaomi, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Turn off GPS on Xiaomi
Turn Off Via Notification
- First, Gadgeters can turn on their Xiaomi smartphone
- Furthermore, Gadgeters can swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen to bring up the notification menu
- Then, gadgets can look for the GPS icon and just press it to the off state which is marked by a faded color
- When finished, the GPS of the Xiaomi smartphone owned by the Gadgeter will automatically turn off
Turning Off Via Settings
- First, Gadgeters can open the Settings menu or application
- Then, Gadgeters can choose Additional Settings
- On the Additional Settings menu, Gadgeters can select the Privacy menu
- In the Privacy menu, Gadgeters can open the Location menu
- Furthermore, Gadgeters can immediately turn off Location Access and automatically GPS does not work
You could say these two methods are very easy for Gadgeters to do if they want to turn off the GPS function. But you can also restart the GPS in the same way. Of the two, I prefer the first method because the steps are few.