Redmi 5 Plus made by Xiaomi equipped with a 5.99-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels), IPS technology, protected by scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, and an 18:9 aspect ratio that fills the front.
With a screen that fills the front, making the fingerprint sensor on the screen. Even the back, home, and recent navigation buttons are no longer capacitive, but are on the inside of the screen.
This makes some people confused because some do not know the combination to take screenshots on the smartphone. For that, for gadgets who are curious about how to screenshot the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Screenshot Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
Power Button + Volume Down Combination
- First, you can turn on the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus first.
- Next, the Gadgeter can determine the area of the smartphone that will be screenshot.
- After finishing determining, you can press the power button + volume down simultaneously in a few seconds.
- Later the screen will flash and a shutter sound is heard which indicates the screenshot has been successful.
- The screenshot will appear in the notification menu or the Gallery application.
3 Finger Gestures
- First, you can open the application or the Settings menu.
- Next, Gadgeters can select the Additional Settings menu.
- On the Additional Settings menu, Gadgeters can enter the Button and Gesture Shortcuts menu.
- In that menu, Gadgeters can select the Take a Screenshot menu and activate Slide 3 finger down.
- Once active, Gadgeters can go directly to the area to be screenshot.
- After the area is determined, the gadget can immediately make a 3-finger gesture by swiping or sweeping from the top to the bottom.
- Later the shutter sound is heard and the screen flashes which indicates that the screenshot has been successful.
- Finally, Gadgeters can see the screenshots in the notification menu or the Gallery application.
Well, you could say these two ways are very easy to do. However, I prefer to use the 3-finger Gesture because the combination is easier than the volume down and power buttons.