XiaomiDevices – Not infrequently, many users of the Xiaomi Redmi 5A device are looking for a way to reset their device because the device is locked or forgot the password.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A is one of the entry-level phones that is quite loved by the people, because it has an affordable price but carries specifications that are quite capable.
Xiaomi-made device has been equipped with a Snapdragon 425 Quad-Core 2.4 GHz chipset, 2 GB RAM for 16 GB internal memory or 3 GB RAM for 32 GB internal memory, 3,000 mAh battery capacity, 5-inch screen HD (1,280) resolution. x 720 pixels), 13 MP (main) and 5 MP (selfie) cameras, as well as various other supports.
Even interestingly, Vice President and Managing Director of Xiaomi India Manu Jain revealed that the device used to target this entry class is the most perfect device for Xiaomi.
Using MIUI system (Mobile Internet and Mission Impossible User Interface) based on Android, this device is also equipped with recovery mode, which is a special mode that contains recovery controls that can be used to do several things.
One of them, this recovery mode can be used to reset the device to a factory state, which can be used to overcome several problems, such as forgotten passwords, device errors, viruses and so on.
Therefore, for those of you who are experiencing one of the problems mentioned above, below is an easy way to reset the Xiaomi Redmi 5A device through its default recovery mode.
How to Reset HP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Via Recovery Mode
- First of all, turn off the Xiaomi Redmi 5A phone that will be reset
- After completely off, turn on the phone by pressing the button power and button volume up together
- If the Xiaomi logo has appeared, go to release the button power by keeping the button volume
- Release the button volume when the recovery menu has appeared
- Choose an option Wipe Data (second choice in menu if in Chinese)
- Next, then select Wipe All Data (first choice) and select Confirm (second choice)
- If it is successful, an option will appear Back to Main Menu which is the only option, then choose that option
- From the main menu, select Reboot (first choice), continued Reboot to System (first choice)
- Wait for the process, then set up the device as when setting up a new device
It should be noted, for those of you who have never used recovery mode from Xiaomi, the touch screen cannot be used to select menus in this mode. You can use the volume buttons as navigation buttons and the power button as the select button.