Now the camera is one of the most important factors present in smartphones. With the presence of a good camera, it can attract potential smartphone buyers.
Even the competition for the ability of front and rear cameras from each smartphone vendor has begun to be discussed by various people around the world. Even the two main cameras on the back are one of the things that are usually present in today’s smartphones.
With the presence of these two main cameras, it allows users to produce interesting photos thanks to the presence of an effect (background blur) that can be manipulated instantly and quickly as needed.
In fact, usually a dual camera smartphone can allow users to be able to adjust the level of blur before and after the photo is taken. This bokeh effect photo will make the object in focus, but the background is blurry so it will look artistic and professional.
However, it is different from Google which can produce camera bokeh effects using only one camera. You could say the engineering of the camera bokeh effect made by Google is already contained in the latest Google Camera application.
Although initially, this Google Camera was intended for Google Pixel and Pixel 2 smartphones. But now the developers, especially those present in the XDA Developers forum, have developed a port of Google Camera so that it can be used on other smartphones.
Well, to prove the reliability of this Google Camera, the XiaomiDevices team conducted a test on a smartphone included in the Android One project, namely the Xiaomi Mi A1. Unlike other Xiaomi smartphones that use MIUI 9, this Mi A1 uses a pure Android operating system.
If some Xiaomi smartphones with MIUI have to be rooted first to enjoy this application, it is different from the Xiaomi Mi A1 which can already use Google Camera without requiring root.
ATTENTION!!! Any activity of making technical changes to mobile phone software has the risk of damaging the software. We are not responsible for any damage. We have tried this tutorial before and it was successfully implemented.
For that, for gadgets who can’t wait to install the Google Camera application on the Xiaomi Mi A1 then you can see the tutorial as follows:
Steps before installing Google Camera
- First, you can enter the application or the Settings menu on the Xiaomi Mi A1
- In the application or Settings menu, you can delete the fingerprint that has been activated and disable the screen lock
- Still in the Settings menu, Gadgeters can enter the System menu and select About Phone
- Later in About Phone, Gadgeters can press several times quickly on the build number information so that the active developer option text appears.
- If the developer options are active, the gadget can directly visit the menu and activate the OEM unlocking feature and also the USB debugging feature
Steps to install Google Camera Driver
- First, Gadgeters can download the Google Camera Pixel 2 Mod application on the Google Drive link below on PC or laptop
- Once downloaded, you can connect MI A1 to a PC or laptop using a USB Type-C cable.
- Then you can extract the Goe Camera Pixel 2 Mode application on your PC or laptop.
- Furthermore, Gadgeters can run the application by right-clicking and running Run Administrator
- Then, Gadgeter can press install driver and have version 1.4.3
- After a pop up appears, you can re-confirm to install drivers, ADB, and others by pressing the letter Y which means Y and pressing enter
- Furthermore, if the driver has been installed, the MI A1 will appear in the Device Manager menu in the Portable Device section.
Steps to install Google Camera
- First, gadgets can install Google Camera and activate HAL 3 and EIS on a PC or Laptop by simply clicking on the application which will automatically turn off the Mi A1 and enter fastboot mode.
- Furthermore, Gadgeters can let the process run to completion
- Later Google Camera will be installed and ready to take good photos
Stages of using Google Camera
- First, gadgets can open the Google Camera application on the Mi A1 smartphone
- Later Gadgeters can select several Settings menus > select the Advanced menu > then Gadgeters can set HDR+ Parameters to Super High quality
- Don’t forget to also activate the ZSL feature and make HDR+ image quality set to 100%
- Not to forget, Gadgeters can also activate the low light feature to produce good photos in low light conditions and the ppun setting process is complete
At a glance, you can also specify several photo modes by selecting the three-line menu on the left of the application, starting from Slow Motion, Panorama, Photo Sphere, and Portrait. I tried Portrait mode and had great results.
Even I can produce bokeh effect photos (background blur) neatly and sharply using Portrait mode. In addition, the HDR + feature is able to make night photos bright and clear.