The Xiaomi Mi Band 6 has become the most desired wearable of the moment. And no, not only thanks to its great quality/price ratio, but also to its high level of customization, allowing us even add our photos as wallpaper.
From the Mi Fit application we can customize the wallpaper of the Xiaomi Mi Band 6, adding any photograph that we have taken, as well as others that we download from the internet and that we have stored in the gallery of our smartphone.
What’s more, we can also customize the appearance of the interface, thus adapting the elements to be displayed and their colors. A fairly simple way to give a more personal touch to our Xiaomi Mi Band 6 and that we will explain in detail below.
Customize the wallpaper of the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 with your own photos
For customize the wallpaper of the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 With our own photographs, we only have to carry out the following steps:
- Go to Mi Fit app > Profile
- Once inside we will access the Xiaomi Mi Band 6, followed by the section “Store“
- Then it will be enough to choose the design that we like the most from the “custom-dial“
- After that, it will be enough to load the photograph that we want and choose the color that we like the most.
- To finish, we will click on “Synchronize the clock“
In this simple way we can not only change the wallpaper of our Xiaomi Mi Band 6, but also customize with our own photographs.