Among the functionalities that Xiaomi allows us in its MIUI customization layer we find the possibility of change notification sound. We no longer only talk about the sound of the most used applications such as WhatsApp or Facebook, but in addition to the alarm or the calls.
That is why we are going to explain How to change the sound of notifications on your Xiaomi, turning off the keyboard sound and also customizing or change whatsapp notification sound whether you have a Xiaomi, a Redmi or a POCO.
Also, below we will see how disable screen lock sound of a Xiaomi, the one of screenshot or even as change the alarm sound so that every morning you wake up with your favorite song.
How to change the sound of notifications on a Xiaomi
For change notification sound on a Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO smartphone we only have to perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Notifications
- Once inside, we only have to choose the sound that we like the most for the notifications that we receive in our Xiaomi.
With this we can configure and customize the tone or sound of notifications. In addition, if we access “All ringtones” we can choose from a wide variety of sounds, as well as adding your own sounds or songs that we have in our Xiaomi.
Change the WhatsApp sound on a Xiaomi
WhatsApp is still the instant messaging application par excellence. That is why we are going to see how change whatsapp notification sound on any Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO. To do this, we will follow the following steps:
- We enter the WhatsApp application and go to the upper right option “Settings”.
- Once inside we access the “Notifications” section.
From the Notifications section we can adjust the “Notification tone” of both the individual messages as of the whatsapp group messages that we receive in our Xiaomi.
Change the ringtone on a Xiaomi
In addition to allowing us change ringtoneMIUI also allows us to modify the sound of incoming calls. To do this we just have to do the following:
- Go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Ringtone
- From this section we can choose between several default call sounds or adjust a custom sound, be it a song or another one added by Xiaomi.
Change the alarm sound on a Xiaomi
For Cchange the alarm sound on a Xiaomi device the steps to follow are very similar to those of changing the sound of notifications. To do this we will perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Alarm
- Once inside, we only have to choose the alarm sound that we like the most for our Xiaomi or in the “All tones…” option, import a song or sound that we have stored on our smartphone.
Change the keyboard sound of a Xiaomi
In addition to the above settings, MIUI also allows us turn the keyboard sound on or off of our Xiaomi. To do this, we only have to perform the following actions:
- Go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Additional settings
- From this section we can deactivate or activate the keyboard tone or sound through the “Dial keyboard tones” option.
From this same option we can activate or deactivate the tapping sound, of screen lock, of the screenshots or even the “Delete” sound.