Among the multiple options that MIUI offers us we find the possibility of change the font of our Xiaomi. This option will not only allow us change the font, but also change font color and size.
For this it is necessary to make use of an Asian region, be it India, Hong Kong or any other. In addition, it should be noted that this setting that allows us to change the font is only available for MIUI 9, MIUI 10 Y MIUI 11, so if we have a Xiaomi Mi A2 or Xiaomi Mi A3 we will not be able to follow this tutorial for change the font.
How to change the font in MIUI
To change font in MIUI we will have to carry out the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Additional settings> Region
- Next we select India or Hong Kong as the region.
- Go to the Themes application, download the font that we like the most from the new lower option that will appear with hundreds of fonts and then apply it.
After applying it, it will be necessary to restart our Xiaomi mobile. Once done We will already have the new font installed in the entire MIUI interface. If we want to return to the default font, we will only carry out the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Display> System font
- Once inside, the Themes application will open where we will go to “My Sources” and then we will choose the MIUI default font, in this case “Roboto”.
How to change the font color in MIUI
If what we want is to change the color of the font in MIUI, we must carry out the following steps once we have a new type of font installed:
- Go to Settings> Display> Color scheme
- Once inside we will choose the temperature and color of our favorite color in order to change the letter color of our Xiaomi with MIUI.
How to change the font size in MIUI
If what we want is change the font size of MIUI we will have to carry out the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Display> Text size
- Scroll the bottom bar until you get the desired font size in MIUI.
Do not forget that these font type change settings are only present in the various versions of MIUI, be it MIUI 11, MIUI 10 or MIUI 9, so we can use it in terminals such as Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 7 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: How to duplicate applications in MIUI and use two WhatsApp accounts, Facebook and other services