Xiaomi has brought Super Wallpaper with MIUI 12 to make Xiaomi’s smartphones more attractive compared to other smartphones. As nowadays, wallpaper presence on branded smartphones is more diverse, and not all smartphones get new wallpaper automatically via their default operating system.
So, if you are looking for unique wallpaper for your Xiaomi smartphone or any other brand smartphone, then you can give a try to MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper.
On average, a general smartphone user looks at their smartphone screen about 80 times per day or once every 12 minutes. That’s why it is very important to choose your smartphone wallpaper very carefully.
Wallpapers or lock screen background bring you some joy, or at least this shows everyone around you how cool you are.
MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper is inspired by space scenes by offering different zoom levels for each display type. Xiaomi and Redmi smartphone users who have automatically received an MIUI 12 upgrade or have preinstalled, the Super Wallpaper feature will appear automatically in the Themes menu.
If you own any other brand smartphone, then you can enjoy it by installing an application called MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers from the Google Play Store.
How to activate MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper on Xiaomi Smartphone
- Make sure the Xiaomi or Redmi Smartphone is using the Android MIUI 12 interface.
- If not, you can first update to MIUI 12.
- Choose the Theme Application
- Type MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper in the Themes search field.
- After the Super Wallpaper list appears, you are free to choose what you want at will.
- The application will provide you MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper Mars option.
- Click MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper Mars and click Premium to download for free.
- Now, wait for completing the download process.
- Select Apply to install MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper Mars on your smartphone’s home screen or lock screen.
MIUI 12 super wallpaper feature can now be installed on Android cellphones apart from Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones. As an example, Samsung Galaxy A7.
How to Activate MIUI 12 Super Wallpaper on another Android SmartPhone
- On your Android smartphone, go to Google Play Store and search for MIUI 12 Wallpapers.
- Select and install MIUI 12 Wallpapers – Stock Xiaomi Mi Wallpaper
- Once installed, open the MIUI 12 Wallpapers application.
- Now, select wallpaper Category. Here you can choose Mars, Earth, and Space or any other category.
- You will see the option to download the wallpaper or apply it directly. You can choose both depending on your comfort.
- If you choose to apply it directly, your home screen and lock screen will change automatically.
- You can also choose one for home or screen lock only.
After this, you will get these cool new MIUI 12 wallpapers on your Android smartphones and always make sure first the operating system you are using is the latest version.